Monday, September 8, 2008

I hate coming up with these!

Okay, so I recorded over the weekend. I was REAL original with the name too! I called is "Honah meets Hanna" kind of as an ode to the wonderful weather I was having all day Saturday!

I'm also still proud of the fact that I was able to keep all of my emotions in check as I took the Boy Genius to his first day of Kindergarten! Cupcake also started her first day of High School - but she's too busy bitching about the walk and how messed up her schedule is. Oh well babe!

There have been two books that I have read recently read and gave reviews on. The one - I totally suggest reading the one "Cocktails for Three" and I TOTALLY suggest AVOIDING the other "The Diary of a Mistress". I'm still open and hoping for some more suggestions on books to read.

Please check out my MySpace page - www.myspace.com/withoutsmearingmyeyeliner or call my listener line (206) 312-4719 or even be UBER NICE and leave me a comment on iTunes!!!

Love y'all!

you can view my libsyn page here: http://smearingmyeyeliner.libsyn.com/
and once I figure out how to work the hyperlinks you'll be able to just click on it... UGH!

No comments: